Are you seeking for the best tasty biscuits? There are many types of biscuits and cookies on the market today which make you confused how to choose a better one.
Luckily we have done massive meticulous research and sorted out a list of the best tasty biscuits below. So if you wanna find out the biscuits that are delicious and also can make you fulfilled. Check them out.
Best Biscuits List
Congratulations, you found a treasured snack! No need to say anything, this melt-in-your-mouth taste is really addicting, the milky fragrance is overflowing. After taking a bite, you will fall in love with it.
Even though it’s not low in calories, but it’s delicious enough that I allow myself to indulge once. Are you sure you don’t want a try?
A bit like a sauce pancake, fresh and fragrant.
Invincible delicious, I beg you to buy it quickly, I recommend it to 10 people, 100 people say it’s delicious, 5 of them are crazy, they don’t remember how many times they say it.
Do you still remember the glutinous rice dumplings in the school canteen? This is kind of like a cookie with sticky rice filling. The middle is a glutinous rice sandwich, and the outside is a chocolate chip cookie, the kind that is soft and waxy, and drooling.
Tiny version of egg roll, sesame taste is super delicious
Oatmeal-flavored biscuits with a faint cocoa flavor of Ovaltine on the inner layer, you won’t get tired of even eating a pack.
Are these soft cheese cookies? I don’t have any resistance to cheese anyway.
Buy it! I won’t get bored at all. It’s Kind of like the cheese in Tom and Jerry, it’s just right to eat while watching cartoons.
It is mixed with various dried fruits and has a rich taste.
When I heard the name, I thought it was a biscuit made by a bald head. The outermost layer is icing sugar, which is soft and has a strong banana flavor.
Each is individually packaged, and it is convenient to eat. Personally, I feel that it is cheaper and more delicious than White Lovers.
Fragrant cheese wrapped in crisp almonds, rich in taste, sweet but not greasy.
Gaufres Biscuits is one of the well-known souvenirs in Japan. It is slightly sweet, crunchy, fragrant and smooth.
Sanritsu Genji Love Butterfly Pie from Hamamatsu City, Japan, the fragrance is not too sweet and the crispy is delicious.
Not only it looks good, and tastes good too. The outermost layer is a layer of cream, and the inside is real dried oranges. It is crispy and sour in one bite, slightly sweet, and it belongs to the kind that tastes better the more you eat it.
Tons and tons of yummy biscuits await us to find them out, but I can not list them all here, if you have any other ideas, please do not hesitate to tell us.
Except buying the biscuits outside or on the Internet, you can also have a try to do it yourself at home. Here’ gonna share a homemade biscuits with you.
Homemade Biscuit Recipe
This recipe can make about 28~30 pieces. The production method is not difficult, but in the practice of traditional cookies, a few more ingredients are added.
- 100 g low-gluten flour / 80 g cornstarch
- 20 g cocoa powder / 60 g whole egg liquid
- 60 g icing sugar / 1 g salt
- 80 g unsalted butter / 40 g baked chocolate chips
- Pour 60 grams of powdered sugar and 80 grams of unsalted butter into a bowl, and beat with an electric egg beater until the color turns white and the volume expands slightly
- Pour in 1 gram of salt, mix well, then add 60 grams of whole egg liquid, mix well
- Sift 100 grams of low-gluten flour, 80 grams of cornstarch, and 20 grams of cocoa powder into a bowl, mix well, and the dough is ready
- Divide the dough into small dough of about 12 grams and put them in the baking pan
- Knead into a ball and flatten
- Put 40 grams of baking-resistant chocolate chips on the top layer
- Put the pan into the preheated oven for 10 minutes and bake at 170°C for 18 minutes
It is all done, if you like this recipe and the Biscuit Collections, share it with your friends.